Intensive Outpatient Treatment Programs for Anorexia, Bulimia and Binge Eating
Eating Disorder Treatment Program for Adolescents and Adults: Los Angeles Metro location
- Complete individual assessment for eating disorders and other related conditions.
- Intimate group settings.
- 15 weeks intensive outpatient treatment program.
- Groups meet three times per week: Tuesday, Thursday groups meet from 6:00-8:30 PM, and is facilitated by a Licensed Therapist , and Saturday group meets 10:00-12:30 and is facilitated by a Licensed Dietitian.
- Extensive educational materials.
- Consultations with a nutritionist and/or registered dietitian.
- Interactive group activities.
- Coordination with community resources, including support groups.